Monday, March 2, 2009

Regresa a mi - Il Divo

'Regresa a mi' sung by Il Divo

A beautiful, sad, moving love song, passionately sung by Il Divo.  Longing for love lost. The line, 'My life turns off without you by my side' touches me. We often merge our lives so completely with another that when other is gone we turn off or shut down. Sometimes it takes years to come alive again... to become some semblance of what we were before the relationship... forever changed, altered. We may review... as a result grow and become more through love. Life is meant to be poignant... Love is always a Divine gift.

A dear friend once said to me, 'I would rather be without love than to accept something ordinary.'  I believe, Love is never ordinary when it comes, treasure it in all its' forms.  No one... nothing is ordinary, nor is anyone or anything special. Everything is sacred and Divine... everyone Perfect as they are... nothing better, nor worse.. just is. Accept what is given and be filled with joy... a choice. The dance of life and love is full of experiences and choices... a smorgasbord of sensations and feelings. Flow with life... appreciate, accept what is and be grateful for breath. We are given what we need in every moment... relationships, family, friends or sacred time to ourselves... discerning what enhances. Searching leads to more searching, an endless quest... a good game like every undertaking. Fun. Play well. What seems mystical to one is simply life unfolding for another. Everything is a blessing from God... life, love, body, home, family, friends, animals, food, nature, breath... everything! Thank you, thank you, thank you for Love, beloved Creator! 

Il Divo, Song: Regresa a Mi, Album: Il Divo - Il Divo (2004), Label: Sony BMG, Music video: 2006 Sony BMG Music Entertainment. Sony BMG Music UK (c) 2004 Simco Limited exclusively licensed to Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Limited. Official website: www.ildivo.com

Regresa a mi (Return to me) lyrics (Spanish) in English (translated by elmarto-ga):

Don't leave me like this
Speaking only of you
Come and give the smile that went away back to me
One more time to touch your skin and deep to sigh
Let's recover what has been lost
Return to me

Love me once again
Erase the grief I experienced when you left
when you parted from me
Tell me yes
I don't want to cry
Return to me

I miss the love that went away
I miss the happiness as well
I want you to come to me and love me again
I can't go on if you're not here; you have to arrive
My life turns off without you by my side
Return to me, Return to me

Il Divo (Italian for 'star or or celebrity') was created by music manager Simon Cowell. They are a multinational operatic pop vocal group. Members of Il Divo are singers: Carlos Marín (born October 13, 1968 in Rüsselsheim, Germany, raised in Madrid, Spain), Urs Bühler (born July 19, 1971 in Willisau, Lucerne, Switzerland), David Miller (born April 14, 1973 in San Diego, California but grew up in Littleton, Colorado), and Sébastien Izambard (born March 7, 1973 in Paris, France). They sing in English, Italian, Spanish, French and Latin. Il Divo was named the Most Multinational UK No.1 Album Group in the 2006 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records.

~Bonnee

No comments: