Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Surrender - Celine Dion, live

'I Surrender' performed live in Las Vegas by Céline Dion

This still takes my breath away every time I hear it I tear up and shiver. First heard it when I was surrendering, letting go, giving all to Creator... learning to totally Trust. Celine's performance of this song touched my heart and Soul to a degree words can't describe. Love poured through me, arms wrapped around my body.. I knew without a doubt I was deeply loved, protected, always taken care of and nurtured. All that was required of me was to surrender to Creator, Be and Love all that is... so easy, yet... so difficult. Every time I listen to it I have the same intense and incredible experience. Thanks Céline for such an inspiring performance... WOW!

Céline Dion, Song: I Surrender, album: A New Day Has Come (2002), Label: Sony. Official website www.celinedion.com.

 

celinedion Céline Marie Claudette Dion born March 30, 1968 in Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada is a singer/songwriter/actress. She is the youngest of 14 children of a highly musical family. She began singing at age 5 and regularly preformed with her siblings at a nightclub her parents owned. Céline began to receive recognition for her talent in 1982, winning the Gold Medal at the Yamaha World Song Festival in Tokyo, along with the coveted Musician's Award for Top Performer. In 1983, she became the first Canadian ever to receive a Gold Record in France. In 2004, after becoming the best selling female artist of all time, she was presented with the Chopard Diamond Award at the World Music Awards.

~Bonnee

No comments: